Saturday, October 20, 2007

From Fear to Inspiration!!

YIKES!! This entry is less for others comments and more about a one sided confessional. Though I started the blogging exercise a month ago with great enthusiasm, after the last class, I have completely been ignoring the site. I feel a huge amount of relief to even be sitting her typing as I thought I would explode from avoidance. I think when the comments were made about all the assignments, stepping up the blog and the few weeks remaining, I turned off. To overcome this, my one goal was to just write these thoughts, so that maybe it would give me permission to not focus on everything or being brilliant, but simply on telling you all that I am afraid.

Today I started looking over others thoughts and loving the strategies, pondering, personality and growth you are writing about. Thank you for sharing yourselves and providing great inspiration for effectiveness. In reading your words, I forget that we are in a class and that the work is connected to assignments, which is what I needed.

1 comment:

RejaMaster0608 said...

Sonia,

I love your site. You are so creative. My site is bland - I have not posted anything extra. Between family, work and health issues, I'm mentally and physically tired when I come home. I don't want to be on the computer.

I must overcome this to complete the bib assignment. I have not finished any of it. Thank YOU for your words of encouragement to keep moving.

Talk to you soon. Renee