Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christian Women Are Good at Housework

There is a sense that Christian women are organized, good cooks, helpful, planned, put together, etc and I am not. All my sisters appear to be pretty amazing in that regard. My therapist says everyone hates the grocery store, but I don't believe her.

For today, I feel content in how much I am enjoying my kids and our days together. We have a rythm and unlimited space to explore our closets and basement, because it is 100 degrees out. Maybe it is the anxiety meds talking, but I will take it! 

Please comment on  your idea about this: Is everyone is good at house management? Do you like or hate the grocery store! (I am curious about the real story here - and am ok if you enjoy it. I envy and wish I could be a better planner, because it feels like magic when I watch people managed things seamlessly!)

No comments: