Monday, August 02, 2010

We Were Built to Create!

I want to make a note about being an Artist. I believe that we are ALL made to create!

This weekend a friend with a little vegtible garden commented that when she sees all of her plants, she wonders how anyone can question if there is a God. I had a similar thought while viewing thousands of animals at the 4H Fair last Wednesday. The spots and greys, thicknesses, hair types, noises, and smells all speak of an artist who is incredibly imaginative. Beyond the varieties and colors, are billions of personalities present in each horse, cow, lama, goat, chicken, and most profoundly in the proud children who raised them.

As I sit here writing, I give myself (and you) permission to create without guilt or a need to justify the time.

No comments: